Senin, 28 Februari 2011

CONJUNCTIONS

CONJUNCTIONS

Conjunctions atau kata sambung ada dua jenis yaitu:
1. Coordinating conjunctions yaitu kata sambung untuk menyambungkan dua kalimat yang setara. Conjunctions yang dipakai adalah besides, so, still, and, but, however, therefore, otherwise, both...and,or, either...or, neither...nor, not only...but also.
a. Besides doing typing, I also cook for lunch.
b. Our cases were heavy so we took a taxi.
c. You aren’t rich; still, you could do something to help others.
d. My daugther is using the computer and my son is watching tv.
e. “I love you but I hate you, my love!” Slank sings.
f. I’ll offer it to Tom. However, he may not want it. orHe may not want it however or Tom, however, may not want it or If, however he doesn’t want it.
g. There is a fog at Heathrow; the plane , therefore has been diverted or The plane has therefore been diverted or therefore the plane has been diverted.
h. We must be early; otherwise/or else we won’t get a seat.


2. Sub ordinating conjunctions
yaitu kata sambung untuk menyambungkan kalimat yang tidak setara. Conjunctions yang dipakai adalah because, as, for, since, though, although,
a. I do not want to accompany him to the cafe because I don’t feel like staying there.
b. As I punished my son, I felt very sorry and guilty.
c. The days are very cool for now we’re in rainy seasons.
d. Since he is the son of the farmer, he knows well how to plant the rice.
e. She says she will come, though, I don’t think she won’t.
f. Although I think that I’m weak at english, I promise i will do the best for my success.

CONJUCTIONS
Conjuction atau connector atau kata penghubung aadalah kata yang menghubungkan kata, frasa ataupun kalimat menjadi satu.
Jenis Conjunction Diikuti/Ditambah Meaning/Arti
Kalimat Frasa
And √ √ Dan
But √ √ Tetapi
Or √ √ Atau
While √ √ Sementara
Either…or √ Baik….maupun….
Neither…nor √ Tidak juga….ataupun….
If √ Jika
Unless √ Jika ….tidak
When √ Ketika
Because √ Karena
Because of √ Karena
Although √ Meskipun
Though √ Meskipun
Inspite of √ Meskipun
Despite √ Meskipun
Until √ Sampai
Since √ Karena
After √ Setelah
Before √ Sebelum
So √ Jadi
So…that… √ √ Sangat….sehingga…
So that √ Sehingga
However √ Namun demikian
Therefore √ Maka dari itu
As if √ Seolah-olah
As though √ Seolah-olah
Not only….but also…. √ √ Tidak hanya…tetapi juga
Both…and…. √ √ Baik…maupun ….

34 komentar:

  1. mom ... I can learn english in your blog ... :))

    I follow your blog ..

    BalasHapus
  2. thank's mom . .
    u're good teacher :)

    BalasHapus
  3. thank's mom..
    you can help me...

    BalasHapus
  4. thx 4 ur blog.... I get knowledge from this blog.. besides the blog, I still need ur explanation.. and I want assimilitation of this blog and ur explanation.....

    'cause I get MUCH knowledge, so I just wanna say thanks so MUCH.....

    :)

    BalasHapus
  5. I feel happy and very helpful to the existence of this blog, because the material is written in easy to understand.

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm very happy wiyh this blog because i can get a lot of knowledge about the English languange, yhank you very much madam ;;)

    BalasHapus
  7. thank's mom you're blog.
    hopefully useful

    BalasHapus
  8. i'm very happy mom , after i read youre blog i understand what the meaning of conjunction . but i still confuse different because and because of , of how to use it ?

    BalasHapus
  9. thank you for mrs.Iis beloved ...

    complete material with many kinds example for be understand ..

    and now IM be understand ..

    but for about material

    what is other example besides example that ??

    BalasHapus
  10. thank you for mrs.Iis beloved ...

    complete material with many kinds example for be understand ..

    and now IM be understand ..

    but for about material

    what is other example besides example that ??


    Yuli Nurhayati
    3 Tekstil 2

    BalasHapus
  11. Mom.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    your blog can help me to learn English about conjunctions....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    so.......
    thanks Mom,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  12. thanks mom ,i can add knowladge about this material

    BalasHapus
  13. I am very pleased with the existence of this blog I easily learn the English language materials for six semesters. thank's very much mom...

    BalasHapus
  14. your blog very beneficial..
    thanks mom....

    BalasHapus
  15. thanks mom.. my knowledge increased after read your blog.

    BalasHapus
  16. thank you mom . in this blog are summarized all materi . so i can learn and understand it quickly and easily . but there are some word or sentences that i still can't understand, so i still need your explanation .

    BalasHapus
  17. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  18. thanks mom because your blog now i can learn english easily :)

    sri haryani

    BalasHapus
  19. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  20. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  21. mom... english is difficult for me, but i will be better...


    thanks for your blog mom....

    BalasHapus
  22. mom... english is difficult for me, but i will be better...


    thanks for your blog mom....

    BalasHapus
  23. this blog will be great if present this material in audio visual.

    thanks mam.

    BalasHapus
  24. this materials is very complete , i like ti read it
    but maybe you can give more example how to use it

    thanks mam

    BalasHapus
  25. thanks mom, we have learned something new about conjunctions.
    What kind of equivalent sentences and sentences are not equivalent? Our difficulty distinguish.

    BalasHapus
  26. i think english is difficult , but with this blog i can improve my english

    BalasHapus
  27. thanks mom . I think its very help me :)

    BalasHapus
  28. thank you Mom.
    Your materials make me more understand. nice blog

    BalasHapus
  29. thank you miss..
    because with this blog i can learn english so easy :*

    BalasHapus
  30. thanks to all comments. I'll make my blog complete by giving some examples. sorry that I can't reply to all comments you write. Good day!

    BalasHapus
  31. presenting this material in audio visual aid? wow...it sounds interesting! I'll think it over!

    BalasHapus
  32. thanks mam,this materials is good. can you give me this materials in summary? i difficulty to understand difference of equivalent sentences and sentences are not equivalent. i hope you teach it in the class, so i more understand about it.

    BalasHapus
  33. why don't you to try to give interesting material? like adding some picture ma'am..

    BalasHapus